- MUST HAVE Active Security Clearance
- IAT2 Certificate required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, of which at least 3 year must be specialized experience in developing training material and providing training in formal classroom settings, workshops and seminars
- Must have completed Navy Instructor certification (NEC 9502), equivalent industry, or service certification.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs) to conduct job duty task analysis (utilize existing USMC processes and recommend processes to support the transition to a GO/GO environment), conduct front-end analysis, Gap Analysis, and compile Training Recommendations
- The analysis shall address all program competencies (Program Management, Logistics, Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, Contracts, enterprise functions) and the data collection method must be repeatable
Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities. Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope. Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client. Effectively applies methodology and enforces project standards. Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures. Minimizes exposure and risk on project. Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately. Facilitates Team
and client meetings effectively. Holds regular status meetings with project team. Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news. Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors. Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Degree in appropriate computer science or information systems field or equivalent experience